Singapore Garden Festival 2014


I got myself a pair of free tickets to the Singapore Garden Festival held at the Flower Dome. Okay, honestly I would rather stay home and revise but then studying all the time, can be so dull. I did bring my book along though, to occupy myself during the bus and train journey.

It was impressive but found that people seem to be more attracted to the exhibits with the most decorated settings to complement the flowers, including yours truly ;p but hey, I love me some little cute cacti too! 

There were also many award winning orchid plants by people with obvious patience and green thumb. They were most certainly beautiful and I could imagine their owners must be beaming  proud like it's their own pride and joy. 

From the last picture below, you may have the same impression as me that it looked like an ice tower from Frozen. Okay, my family may be the only family who had not watched the movie. Oh dear, while others might have watched it like 544050556th time.

Enjoy the pics below and click for a larger view! Except maybe the first one, because I'm in it, haha.

 






follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts