Just Keep Moving

Just as I thought I had risen from my problems, I faced another similar setback and now, while I'm still sad about my current situation, I want to take it upon myself that I should do whatever it takes within my control, to make things better. This is because I realized that this is the only way to go if I ever want to get out of undesirable situations and as long as I do something, work at it, I'll get to reap the rewards in small doses.

When I look around me, I can't help but think how carefree their life is as they go about their own daily life. But if I were to take away the filter, back home they may have problems of their own and every single day poses a challenge to them. I choose to continue to pray to God to help me along as I go through the obstacles that I face in life, to give me the strength so that I am able to continue to be focused on what I want to achieve to make things better for me and my family.

How we choose to add value to our life depends on the meaning we give to it. If we perceive our life as being useless and pointless, then that's how it is going to be. If we know that things will get better, we consciously or unconsciously make big and small changes to gear our life towards something better. Of course people may argue how do we make things better if we're facing a certain life threatening illness where living becomes pointless already. 

We take it upon ourselves that no matter what happens, we must live to see another day to see our loved ones and every pain and suffering will be overcomed by our strong desire to live for them. At the very least, if things come to a downfall and there's nothing left that can be done, at least we know that we have tried our best and we leave it to fully treasure every single time we have with them.

But we don't have to wait for something truly major to happen before we start taking charge. It's going to be a long and tough journey at times but we just have to keep moving and do what we can to make things better. 

For now, I've experienced many times how my idea to just keep moving while doing something about it helps and I will continue to do so. Besides, thinking too much about my problems gives me an annoying headache which render me helpless as I couldn't do much but just want to rest and rid of my headache. By the next day or so, I'll feel nothing but guilt for not doing much and the whole pity game starts again. 

Let's just keep moving people, no matter what and remember, you're not alone in this journey.

follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts