Staying Focused & Get Going

In my previous post, I was writing about how I'm feeling so super clueless especially right after busting my ass studying but yet, now I don't know how to get back into the groove.  Then shortly after that post, I did what I have scheduled to do, and that is to clean my room and get ready for gym and yay, I accomplished them!

And to think I almost didn't go to the gym and feel like further vegging out in the library. Go figure.

If you're feeling like me at times, the best thing to do is to simply, do something and get going. The first step is always the hardest but do know that it will get easier and you will be thinking, why the hesitance.

But if we simply get going with no area of focus, the things that we have to do, seems like a huge burden or chore because we do not know what it will lead us to. Then, we will just give up and go back to our lifestyle of just wasting precious time away. And that focus has to be specific.

If I say, I want to earn more money, it's simply not going to inspire you and get you going. Knowing why you want to earn that extra money, for example to supplement the family income, to get the F1 tickets come September (I MUST watch it this year) and to clear personal debt.

It's not just pertaining to money, but life in general.

When I was studying for exams, I didn't have any focus and I felt very upset with myself because I didn't know what I was doing this for. To simply pass doesn't seem inspiring enough. So I got down to what grades I really want and with this, whenever I felt like I am going through dejected feelings, I tell myself, I gotta do this, I want to get an A for this paper. That helped me to pull through, read through the notes multiple times and get it inside my head as much as I can. All because my focus is now clearer.

Same thing as running my online shop. I'm not always inspired despite the endless 'hearts' on instagram and pinning on Pinterest, if I don't feel like it, it doesn't matter. But again, I must know what am I doing this for. I want to increase my emergency fund and supplement the family income and so on. And also, I want to increase my knowledge on paper crafting because I love making beautiful works and the thing to make my work stand out and get attention, is to become better and better at what I do.

So what makes you going and what are your areas of focus? The best way to get around this, is to write down somewhere and read them before you get your day going in order to be productive.

Good luck!

 

 



follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts