Start of March 2015 & Commitment isn't a Dirty Word

Happy 1st March people! It's the month where I'm in my happiest when I get my pay because it's also the same month where I will have bonus too, in the form of performance bonus, yay! But I don't want to get my hopes high of that ONE TIME I barely received $300. Can never forget that. Then again, just like two of my other classmates, that $$$ is going to the school fees due this month also. Oh gosh. For the last couple of months, I've been mightily trying to cut down on expenses though there are some 'can't help it' moments as it's a dry spell for me, business wise and also because of the fees, I don't want to be left with very very little savings once I've paid it. I refuse to be left with the feelings of being superbly poor as back in October and November and hence, why I've been a little bit more cautious. 

I want this year to be a year of more but then, some things take time to happen. But you know what, I just know that this is going to be an awesome month so let's just bear with it ;)

I've also spent the last day of February, unknowingly until the last hour, basically not doing much which translates to, how am I going to go far in life watching clips of a Brazilian soap drama in life? Oh well. So I guess I take the opportunity today onwards to be a little bit more on point with my goals in life, which I have written in my very pretty notebook, that serves as a somewhat daily reminder of what I have to do to get to where I want. They say that we remember better when we write down and read it every day so we don't go off tangent and be more committed.

Yes, that is the key word. COMMITMENT. If we are not committed in achieving something, there is no way we can go far in life. To some people, commitment is a dirty word because it makes them tie down to something. But you don't have to be tied down. There are things that are practically done free and easy and there are just some things, that require you to have a level of commitment. Otherwise, our life will be so imbalanced and in the end, nothing is achieved.

So if you have been seriously slacking in getting from point A to point B for your goals, we have the next 10 months still, to achieve it. No point committing to memory, but have your goals written down and read them before you start the day. As for me, I will also be more committed in life and to the people I care about and I encourage you to do the same too.





follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts